As part of the project The Body’s Journey, we have the pleasure to invite you to a conference/demonstration followed by a Master Class of Jesser de Souza, company LUME Teatro, Brazil.
Physical and Vocal training for the actor-dancer
Presentation based the work of practice types, or the training techniques of the actors of the Brazilian Theatre company, LUME:
- investigation of the construction of the extra-quotidian energy and stage presence;
- the dilation of these same energies in time and in space together;
- the management of the energetic flux in and beyond the physical body;
- vocal resonators of work;
- the creation of characters through Mimesis Corporel.
Monday March 21, 2016 at 11h.
MICADANSES, room Noces
20 rue Geoffroy l’Asnier, 75004, Paris
FREE ADMISSIONS with reservations
Training Technique for the actor-dancer
This workshop allows experimentation with a systematized daily training method of the actors of the Brazilian theatre company LUME.
- awareness and dilation of the corporeal capacities of expression;
- work ethic (self-discipline and autonomy):
- preparation and attention (warm-up of body-spirit and presence);
- aspects of energetics and work techniques (the transformation of weight into energy, the dynamics of action in space and time, the articulation of corporeal segmentation, mastery of energy, and actor play).
Audience : actors and dancers
Monday, March 21, 2016
from 4pm to 6pm
MICADANSES, room So schnell
15 rue Geoffroy l’Asnier, 75004, Paris
Cost : 25€ – with reservation (limited places)
15 rue Geoffroy L’Asnier, 75004 Paris
Metro, Saint Paul (line 1) or
Pont Marie (line 7)
More info on LUME :
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
By Telephone : Leela ALANIZ
+33 (0) 7 50 46 40 62
By Email :